Friday, July 4, 2014

Creative Challenge Club: Life is Wonderful

As I mentioned in one of my first posts, I'm a mommy of 2 toddlers, work full time, am a student, and as if that wasn't enough, I became a Stampin' Up! demonstrator because I love creating new things.  One of the perks to being a demo is that I love the interaction in our Luv 2 Stamp group, a group of wildly talented people who love to share and inspire others.  So much so that the Creative Challenge Club was formed to inspire and challenge others to create. 

I didn't have time to participate in the first challenge, but I managed to squeeze in some time to create this card for the second. 



I used Strawberry Slush (which is starting to become a favorite color) and Pistachio Pudding inks and cardstock, the All Abloom designer series paper stack, the Perfect Pennants, Mixed Bunch, and the Work of Art stamp sets.  No card of mine would be complete without some bling!  Just in case you're wondering what stamp the second circle is from, it's the center of one of the flowers in the Mixed Bunch stamp set, punch out with the 1 1/4" circle punch!

I stamped the background of the sentiment with the circle from the Work of Art stamp set.  Wondering what framelit I used?  It's the two larger Deco Labels framelits with the round parts cut off!


I also chose to participate in the Tic Tac Toe Challenge that Patty Bennett (yes, THE Patty Bennett) posted for our group.  I used the All Abloom designer series paper stack, the Beautiful Wings embosslits die, Whisper White ribbon and cardstock, and Daffodil Delight cardstock.  The sentiment is from the Ray of Sunshine stamp set cut out using the Chalk Talks framelits die and sponged and stamped with Hello Honey ink.



I know it was a long post today, but I hope you enjoyed the projects I wanted to share with you!  

Have a great weekend, and remember, if you'd like to purchase any of the items used in today's projects scroll down and please don't forget to add me as your demo!

Until next time - 
Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment