Saturday, February 15, 2014

After years of wondering how others can impart their wisdom and knowledge on such wonderful topics such as DIYing, papercrafting, arts and crafts, etc., I have decided to start my own blog and hopefully bring to the masses the pretty things one busy, artsy-fartsy, mommy of 2 enjoys making!  Even though I have always loved creating pretty things (at least pretty to me) either by painting, repurposing, or DIYing, I recently became enamored with Stampin' Up! products.  So much so, that I decided to become a demonstrator and make pretty paper things!  Hopefully, you will join me on this journey of making and sharing pretty paper crafts that you can also make in the comfort of your own home.  Please stay tuned, I've got lots to share with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment