Friday, August 15, 2014

Lots of Birthdays in August

Hello everyone, although we're only halfway through August, I've been a busy, sleep-deprived little momma bee.  There have been three birthdays just in the first part of the month and my son will be 2 at the end of the month, so you know mommy's going to be busy making some fun birthday party projects.

I wanted to share with you the birthday cards I've made so far for some pretty special people.

The first is the card I made for my beautiful goddaughter for her 16th birthday.  She's bright, colorful, she's a teenager and she's just growing too fast.

 
I used the Kinda Eclectic stamp set, Dictionary background stamp, and the Ray of Sunshine stamp set in bright colors on whisper white cardstock.  I mounted it on the colorful sweet taffy DSP.
 
For my sister-in-law, whose birthday comes one week after and loves the color red, I made this card:
 


I used the cherry cobbler and daffodil delight blendabilities markers.  I even colored the rhinestones with them!  The lower part of the red cardstock was lightly embossed with our large polka dot embossing folder.  The ribbon is retired (shhhh!!).

I also used the blendies markers on this card for one of my co-workers:


I absolutely loved how all of these cards came out, and I hope the recipients did, too!

Happy Stampin'!!

No comments:

Post a Comment